Please note that our website and other JG Têxteis, Lda digital platforms may contain links to third party websites/digital platforms provided for your convenience. JG Têxteis, Lda is only responsible for the privacy, data protection and security practices of our own websites/digital platforms, so we recommend that you check the privacy and security policies and procedures of each of the other websites/digital platforms you visit .
When visiting our website, we may request the sending of some mandatory personal data.
Personal data is specific information about personal or factual characteristics relating to an individual who can be identified from this data. This includes, among other information, your name, address, telephone number and date of birth.
Information that does not allow your identification or that cannot be directly linked to your identity is not considered personal data.
How and why we use your personal data
- Contact the user through publications, direct marketing materials and invitations to events that may be of interest to you (you may unsubscribe from such communications at any time by sending an email to email@example.com putting “Unsubscribe” in the subject of the email). All of our communications also include an “Unsubscribe” link.
- Fraud verification and prevention;
- Track your activity on our websites/digital platforms;
- Customize and improve your experience on websites/digital platforms;
- When required by law or to meet a regulator’s requirements.
When you interact with our digital platforms, we also automatically collect all the data below about your visit. This collection is done primarily to help us better understand how our customers use our digital platforms to enable us to create better content and more relevant communications:
- How you accessed our digital platform and the internet protocol (IP) address used;
- Browser type, versions and plugins and operating system;
- The path taken by our digital platform, including which links accessed and all searches made, how long you stayed on a page and other page interaction information;
- Which videos watched and for how long;
- Which contents were “liked” and which were shared;
- Which advertisements you saw and responded to;
- What push-up messages you may have seen and responded to;
- Subscription state;
- Data collected from any completed form;
- From the IP address used to access our digital platforms, we can conclude which country you are in and we can analyze which activity determined the execution of specific operations on our digital platforms (for example, downloading an application ).
Disclosure of your personal data
In order to promote our products and services or to fulfill contracts, we may need to designate another organization that, on our behalf, processes your personal data. These operations may include, for example, payment processing organisations, delivery organisations, fraud prevention and screening and credit risk management companies or postal collection and distribution companies.
We may also share your data with third parties:
- If there is a legal or regulatory duty to do so;
- If it is necessary to do so to enforce our Terms and Conditions or other contractual rights;
- To lawfully assist police or security services in the prevention and detection of crime or terrorist activity.
We may share your personal data with our partners, who have been carefully selected and who may change from time to time. However, we only share data if you have consented to receive marketing related to our partners or if one of the conditions in the paragraph above applies.
In case of disclosure of your data to third parties, we guarantee that your information is adequately protected.
Cookies: what they are and how we use them
Under the terms of Law n.º 41/2004 of August 18, amended by Law 46/2012, of August 29, it is allowed, within the legal terms, the storage of information and the possibility of accessing the information stored in the terminal equipment of a user.
Indeed, like many other website operators, we use standard technology called cookies (small pieces of information stored by the browser on your computer and used to record navigation on this website on each visit).
Cookies do not attach to your system or damage your files. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, there is a simple procedure in most browsers that allows you to reject or accept the functionality of cookies. However, we warn you that if you turn off the functionality of cookies, this may limit your experience on our website.
Right of Opposition